* WOW Wireless does not offer any cash refunds, a
credit will be posted on the customer's account and can only be used by purchasing
* Short shipments must be reported within 72 hours of receiving the merchandise. It is the
responsibility of the Purchaser to inspect all shipments immediately.
* Return checks will be charged a $25 bank fee and must be paid in full before subsequent
orders are shipped.
* You must file a credit card authorization form with WOW Wireless prior to using
this payment method.
* Interest & Collection Expense: Purchaser agrees to pay interest in the amount of 1.5% per
month on any payment past due. Purchaser shall pay to WOW Wireless all costs and
expenses incurred by WOW Wireless in exercising any
of its rights or remedies hereunder or enforcing any of the terms, conditions, or provisions
hereunder without limitation.
This includes court costs , lawyer fees and absolutely any other expense paid by
WOW Wireless to collect any past due unpaid invoices
* Supplier's Terms Control: In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any of
Purchaser's purchase order, these Terms shall control and prevail over any contrary terms in
the purchase order. WOW Wireless gives notice of its
objection to any additional or different conditions in Purchaser's orders.
* These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the
laws of the state of Florida without regard to conflicts. Any and all unresolved disputes
hereunder shall be decided exclusively by litigation, in either the state or federal courts
located in West Palm Beach, Florida.
* If you elect to receive COD terms (COD cash, check, money order) and you refuse a
shipment or are unavailable to receive the shipment, you agree to reimburse the costs
charged to WOW Wireless by UPS, Federal Express, or